List:       debian-user
Subject:    Hi Dear,
From:       Lisa williams <mmb.bbm11 () aol ! fr>
Date:       2019-11-30 20:42:01

Hi Dear,

      How are you doing hope you are fine and OK?

I was just going through the Internet search when I found your email=
 address, I want to make a new and special friend, so I decided to contact=
 you to see how we can make it work out if we can. Please I wish you will=
 have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and=
 see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American, but presently I live in the UK,=
 I will be glad to see your reply via my private ID=
 (lisa.williams0044@yahoo.com) for us to know each other better to exchange=
 pictures and details about us.

Yours
Lisa