List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Possible Bug issues in kernel.
From:       deloptes <deloptes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-28 20:52:56

Reco wrote:

> lsinitramfs /boot/initrd.img* | grep ttf$

Hmm here it does not find anything, but plymouth is in the initram

When looking for ttf
grep
ttf -r /etc/initramfs-tools /usr/share/initramfs-tools/ /usr/share/lintian/overrides
/usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/plymouth:              if
[ -e /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSerif.ttf ]

which brings me to the idea that I always wanted to look into this beast a
bit closer