List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Tea4CUPS: TEABILLING reports error
From:       Rainer Dorsch <ml () bokomoko ! de>
Date:       2018-08-12 14:06:41

Hi Daniel,

no unfortunately I have not yet resolved the problem. I still issue the
prehook manually. But I did not yet dig too deep into this issue...

If you find the root cause, please let me know....and good to know that this
is a cross distri issue, even Arch is affected.

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
http://bokomoko.de/