List:       debian-user
Subject:    Lockup when libvirt running during upgrades
From:       "David A. Bandel" <david.bandel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-30 19:40:38

Folks,

I have three servers that, when I run apt upgrade or apt dist-upgrade and
any kvm's are running, the system freezes.  When it does, the console shows
some daemon is reloading, but I have been unable to ascertain which daemon
-- it never actually gets to the name of the daemon that is reloading.

Now, if I turn off all kvms, this does not occur.

Anyone else seen this behaviour? Any way to fix (other than always ensure
all kvms are shut off)?

Thanx,

David-
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure
about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein