List:       debian-user
Subject:    New user question
From:       Jeffrey Needle <jeff.needle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-12 9:21:31

Hi.  I'm pretty new to Debian.  I just downloaded the 64-bit .iso and
have just installed it.  I have a question about the date display on the
top panel.

My understanding is that clicking on the date on the top panel should
display my appointments from Evolution, but it's not working.  I have
lots of appointments, but nothing shows up.

Is there some other connection I should be making?

Thanks.