List:       debian-user
Subject:    Debian Jessie Intel 915GM Suspend on Lid Close
From:       Dylan Bass <dylanbass81 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-30 17:01:23

I have an older Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop.  It has an Intel 915 GM chipset.
 Sleep on lid close on Debian Wheezy works perfectly.  I just uncomment
"LID_SLEEP=true" in /etc/default/acpi-support to get suspend on lid close
working.  I recently upgraded to Debian Jessie for various reasons, and the
sleep on lid close stopped working.  My laptop also has function keys for
suspend and those stopped working too.  The only thing that works is using
pm-suspend, but I have to use it before I close the lid.  I was wondering
if this is a bug or not?  Thanks.