List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: upgrade hanging
From:       John Bleichert <syborg () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2014-04-29 15:42:47

The Jessie update breaks a non-repos NVIDIA install as well. After the update I had \
to stop lightdm, drop to a terminal, re-install my NVIDIA drivers and reboot. I \
logged into xfce before rebooting and while it was functional a lot of the \
“appearance” and strangely keyboard shortcut settings were broken.

Strange that it would update the nv drivers if they are not installed from a repo \
but….

JB