List:       debian-user
Subject:    Apology: Possible to add an LVM to existing Wheezy box
From:       Ron Leach <ronleach () tesco ! net>
Date:       2013-12-31 18:38:38

On 31/12/2013 17:37, Howard wrote:

> More info: existing partition
>
> The existing partition would be from our 'filesystem backup' machine,

[snip]

> suggestion of creating a new empty LVM might work, otherwise.
>
> regards, Ron

Tst.

Apologies to the list for posting this message using the wrong name.
I wrote the post, and it answers Shane's queries about the disk and OS.

Our son-in-law is staying with us and, this being the season of
goodwill, I'd set up a Thunderbird 'personality' for him, so that he
could stay in touch with his email.  When I came to reply to a post,
TB inserted his name as the sender instead, and I didn't notice until
too late.

They're leaving after the New Year and that will be the end of this
goodwill nonsense.  Sorry for the confusion (if any).

Bah, Humbug.

Ron