List:       debian-user
Subject:    wiki page vlan_raw_device or vlan-raw-device
From:       Bonno Bloksma <b.bloksma () tio ! nl>
Date:       2013-03-29 14:10:54

Hi,

Looking at page http://wiki.debian.org/NetworkConfiguration I see 2 differe=
nt syntaxes for vlan raw device. One uses dashes, vlan-raw-device, the othe=
r underscores, vlan_raw_device.

I had underscores in my /etc/network/interfaces config and it did not work.
I changed it to dashes and it did work. So it seems there are not just 2 op=
tions but one is plain wrong.

Can someone make sure that page gets modified? Is currently has the status =
"Immutable page"
As that page is the top ranking page when looking for Debian vlan it seems =
this page had better be correct.

Bonno Bloksma