List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: New computer planned
From:       Randy Kramer <rhkramer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-22 13:24:14

Sian (and all),

Congratulations on the work you've done with Algol, Literate Programming, and
such!  Those are all interests of mine, as well,   (Well, from Algol, I
eventually moved on to Pascal, and never really grokked C/C++, although I'm
still making sporadic efforts to learn enough C++ to write a lexer for the
TWiki markup language for the Scintilla family of editors.)

I'd be interested in seeing what you've done with Literate Programming--part
of what I'm doing with TWiki markup and a lexer for Scintilla has literate
programming as one of its goals.

I tried (briefly) looking at your web site for something about your literate
progamming system, but did not notice anything.

Randy Kramer

PS: I've cc'd you because the list is so busy--if you respond to me and want
me to see it, I'd request you do the same--I don't always read (or even skim)
the list--usually only after I've asked a question and am watching for an
answer.