List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Poll Summary & Poll 1b  - What Smartphone do you use?
From:       Carl Fink <carl () finknetwork ! com>
Date:       2011-05-17 10:36:04

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 09:48:23PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:

> =====  Poll 1b:  3 Additional Poll questions now:
>          Age, Programming years, Debian years
>
> As I was reading over the poll responses, I thought
> "It would be useful to know something about the smartphone users.
> Specifically, in years:
> 1)  How old are you?
> 2)  How many years ago did you 1st program a computer?          0 to #,
> or N=Never
> 3)  How many years ago did you 1st install a debian system?     0 to #,
> or N=Never  "
>
> I call these "APD", for # of years in: Age, Programming, Debian.

This fascinates me. You think everyone on the list is a programmer?

49, arguably anywhere from 5-15 years, 14.

The middle term depends on how you define "Programming."
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!