List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: vsftpd runs then stop for remote access
From:       abdelkader belahcene <abelahcene () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-31 8:54:30

Thanks for answer
I know that ,  but I used debian list and the list is more  read firstly,
 secondly ubuntu is based on debian so. thirdly I remmember I had this
problem on debian  a couple of years ago.

by the way the problem is for vsftp and ssh too, so  it is  a  security
problem ( on openssl ??)
thanks any way for answer
best regards
bela