List:       debian-user
Subject:    e2fslibs sometimes corrupt
From:       Jude DaShiell <jdashiel () shellworld ! net>
Date:       2009-05-31 21:09:22

Yesterday I was running ia32-apt-get when e2fslib came up for installation
and that package converts libraries to be compatible with amd flavored
machines when it works.  Yesterday, it didn't work because dpkg flagged
amd-e2fslib as being corrupt.  When I removed ia32-apt-get from this
system then ran aptitude safe-upgrade again, no such problem occurred and
the install went without incident.