List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: File size limit exceeded
From:       Miguel Obliviemo <miggle () view ! net ! au>
Date:       2009-05-31 18:05:39

Thanks to all who helped with this.  I don't think it's a Debian
thing, but something closer to the metal.  I'm sometimes getting this
message with cp.

But certainly, the Debian way won't work on this computer at present.
I'll probably do a virgin install on another partition, and in the
meantime, or afterwards, compile Postfix from source and install.  I
hope.

--
Miguel