List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: OT: laptop recomendations
From:       "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03 () volumehost ! net>
Date:       2008-12-11 0:39:18

On Wednesday 2008 December 10 16:45:09 Micha Feigin wrote:
>Runner up is Dell, although the hardware seems a bit cheap when looking at
> the drivers (especially the touchpad which tends to be alps which isn't up
> to par with the synaptic).

I'm happy with my Dell Inspiron E1505.  My roommate is happy with his more
recent laptop purchase from Dell.  My other roommate likes his Thinkpad, but
it is a much older system, so I can't say that reflects the quality of
current Thinkpads.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))