List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: apt-get GDM
From:       Amir Tal <tal () whatsup ! org ! il>
Date:       2004-08-21 20:40:57

-d  Download only - do NOT install or unpack archives

besides, even if it dies half way, apt will know how to continue from
where is stopped
according to the files in /var/cache/apt/archives.

Best Regards,Amir Tal
Whatsup, Hebrew linux portal.
http://www.whatsup.org.il, tal@whatsup.org.il
icq : 15748705,cell : 001-646-296-3835.