List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: X resolution gnome/wmaker
From:       Amir Tal <tal () whatsup ! org ! il>
Date:       2004-08-20 3:13:35

the resolution is an X parameter, and icon size is a gnome parameter.
for resolution, edit you /etc/X11/XF86config-4 file. everything you need
to know is
in the file itself, and for more info refer to the man page : man xfree.

icon sizing is actually very simple with gnome. right click on an icon,
and choose "stretch
icon" from the context menu :)

Best Regards,Amir Tal
Whatsup, Hebrew linux portal.