List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Setting up a printer
From:       Shaun Jackman <sjackman () telus ! net>
Date:       2004-06-18 4:25:54

When asking a question like this it's important to specify which
environment you're using, for example KDE, gnome, or other.

For KDE click
K -> Settings -> Printing Manager -> Add -> Add Printer/Class
or
K -> Run Command... -> Command -> kcmshell printmgr

Print Manager is in the package kdeprint.

Cheers,
Shaun