List:       debian-user
Subject:    Controlling size of printed text?
From:       Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3 () msstate ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-31 19:21:39

I'm trying to print a text HTML file from Galeon, and the size of the
printed text is much too big.

I printed the same document yesterday, and the final size was 29 pages.
Today, I try again, and the size of the text on the page has nearly
doubled (55 pages). Altering the text size in the Galeon window has no
effect on the printed output.

How do I control the size of the printed text on the page?

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.com]

E-mail     [jjk3@msstate.edu]