On Sunday 07 December 2003 10:57, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote: > tryingto search with apt-file gives me this error message: > Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_foreign" at /usr/bin/ > apt-file line 225 > > How can I solve it? > Somebody please help me, Packages.debian.org is still down and i have a lot of problems finding my desired packages. :-( -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org