List:       debian-user
Subject:    kppp
From:       ivan valdes <ivan_val () att ! net>
Date:       2003-05-10 15:45:57

success at last, got debian running beautifully and dual booting my
win2k os very nicely. thanks to 2 respondents that helped me with the
install, they know who they are.
the only problem i have now is with kppp setting up my dialup
connection. the pppd dies with a status 1 message, also get a message
that /etc/resolv.config has not been created. can anybody help withis
minor detail? have checked kppp and permissions, etc have been set up
but the pppd refuses to cooperate. thanks for any suggestions.