List:       debian-user
Subject:    Printer configuration
From:       Johan van der Walt <johan () fskdjvdw ! puk ! ac ! za>
Date:       2003-03-19 15:08:30

I just now noticed (and remembered) that during the installation of
Woody that I did earlier today, no printers were configured.At the time
of installation I was not connected to the local network.

I checked on the Gnome control panel but there is no place where I can
configure the printcap. The Debian Users Guide also cation about manual
editing of the printcap because of the use of magicfilter

Can anyone please.

Thanks

Johan