List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: desktop
From:       Jeff <jcoppock1 () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-10-10 16:28:06

mollie k parkerson, 2002-Oct-10 10:18 -0400:
>    I have installed Debian 2.2. I am now learning the line commands,and
>    command manual. In my search I have yet to find how to open the desktop.
>
>    I feel at this time I would be more comfortable operation from the desktop
>    .
>
>    Can someone send me info are direct me to info on how to open the linux
>    desktop
>
>    thank you,
>    terry parkerson
>    tparkerson@nlamerica.com

Sounds like your just getting started with Linux/Debian.  I recommend
getting a book to help you get started.  Something like "Learning
DEBIAN GNU/LINUX" from O'Reilly, by Bill McCarty would be good.  I'm
sure there are others, but this one was good for me.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User