Hi I am not able to build debian packages out of the KDE source... (the needed files are supplied directly via the KDE) I have the code installed and run: dpkg-deb -b and i get the error that it can't open the DEBIAN dir. Ok i rename the "debian" dir to "DEBAIN" and then i get an error about parsing errors in the DEBIAN/control file... What am i doing wrong? cheers, Raffaele Please don't say that their are procompiled versions avail... -- Raffaele Sandrini -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org