List:       debian-user
Subject:    installation
From:       "Mike Stickney" <mcirlab () pdq ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 2:41:22

I am unable to install Debian Linux 2.2.  The system recognizes the CD, =
proceeds to installation of the operating system and then decides that =
the CD cannot be mounted despite the fact that it has already been using =
it.  The instructions on the debian.org website are fairly close to =
useless.  Are there any instructions that cover what to do when the =
installation isn't perfect?

Mike