List:       debian-user
Subject:    Vflib freetype and anti-aliasing fonts
From:       Mike Rolig <mrolig () macalester ! edu>
Date:       2001-11-27 4:18:47

I've recently upgraded vflib2 from testing ( vflib2_2.25.1-15 )

it said it wasn't built with freetype support.  After I got the source,
change the setting to re-enable freetype support and installed my new
package, it doesn't seem to work.

Is there anything to do other than get the source package, change the
setting in debian/rules and install?

Mike (not a subscriber, please included me in To)

--
Mike Rolig          < michael.rolig@iname.com >
Macalester College              St. Paul, Minn.