List:       debian-security
Subject:    Re: Fw: Debian Mozilla Software still too much HOLES !
From:       TemTem <temtem () protonmail ! ch>
Date:       2018-01-03 6:38:50

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

I think it would be a good idea to reveal how you discovered the security holes and \
what code needs to be changed. Please do so via reportbug. A patch from you would be \
a great bonus. If the vulnerability is very critical or needs to be kept secret for \
the meantime, please send a PM to the Debian security team (sending a PM to security \
is also possible via reportbug). Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: I am not from the Debian security team.