List:       debian-security
Subject:    umn.edu security.d.o host unreachable
From:       martin f krafft <madduck () debian ! org>
Date:       2006-03-13 9:58:25

Hi, it seems 128.101.240.212, one of the two remaining security
mirrors, is unreachable. Other mirrors (non-Debian, like
128.101.240.209 and 128.101.240.210, which seem to be right "next
door") are reachable.

It would be great to get a status update from the administration
team.

Thanks,

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"america may be unique in being a country which has leapt
 from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization."
                                                        -- john o'hara