List:       debian-security
Subject:    chance
From:       Wyatt Rucker <phosphate () xdetect ! com>
Date:       2005-10-12 18:56:17

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.
Mountains are earth's undecaying monuments.

Turn on, tune in and drop out.
Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good.
Know the masculine, keep to the feminine.
Amusement is the happiness of those who cannot think.
Catch 22
The reverse side also has a reverse side.
People love high ideals, but they got to be about 33-percent plausible.
Convincing yourself doesn't win an argument.
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Cheese - milk's leap toward immortality.
Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving.
REFORM, v. A thing that mostly satisfies reformers opposed to reformation.
One should only see a psychiatrist out of boredom.
A soft answer turneth away wrath.

Necessity, who is the mother of invention.