List:       debian-security
Subject:    FROM MR. PAUL .
From:       "MR PAUL DARARAT" <dararat56 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-04-27 8:28:36

Attin/Dear .
I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an \
opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.  I have a \
substantial capital i honourably intend to invest in your country into a very \
lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture \
over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.  Your able co-operation is to \
become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be \
invested,properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred \
to your custody with your help and assistance.  Meanwhile,on indication of your \
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon \
your acceptance of this proposal,I would furnish you with the full detailed \
information, procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest \
or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing \
the money.  I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you so \
desire,but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves. If \
this proposal is acceptable by you,please do not make undue advantage of the trust i \
bestow on you,and your urgent call and reply is highly needed,for more detailed \
informations and oral talks.  Looking forward to your urgent call and positive \
response today and a mutual healthy businessrelationship with you.  Best regards,and \
have a great day.  Yours Faithfully,
MR PAUL DARARAT