List:       debian-security
Subject:    Bastille vs Harden
From:       Luis Lima <ironwindow2001 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-08 23:40:01

Hi guys, i installed a second version of Sarge on my other hd and this
time just installed Bastille and downloaded the harden-doc which is
amazing, so much interesting stuff, which i'm still reading. I ran
Bastille thru grc.com to check the ports and all are closed, not
invisible but closed.

thank you very much,

Luis