List:       debian-security
Subject:    lids config
From:       amnesiac () koti ! luukku ! com
Date:       2003-09-26 11:34:21

Hello

I am intending to use lids with a server I will be soon
setting up and was wondering if anyone would be so very
kind as to send me sample files for lids.cap and lids.conf
(or any scripts that generate the lids.conf file).

I was really hoping to save some time, though I understand
that there are those who feel that admins should only ask
for the help of others when they have done all they can to
solve a particular problem.

Anyway, I would very grateful for any assistance.

TIA.

t-irvine