List:       debian-hurd
Subject:    Ad videos for your next promotion
From:       "Paul Joseph" <paul () custom-videos ! website>
Date:       2019-04-23 14:14:14

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

Hello ,

I am an animation commercial producer, and have made more than  250 eye catchy video \
commercials.

Thought of showcasing a completed sample video to you: \
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-AYopZ4src

I can make a unique  commercial ad for your product & services as well. You can \
research more about my brand by Google searching for "Social Lobster".

I also develop web sites, mobile games, logos, and attractive promo flyers.

Regards,

Paul J.
Senior Developer

Please reply with "remove" if not interested