List:       debian-hurd
Subject:    Re: Sound on GNU/Hurd
From:       Robert Millan <rmh () debian ! org>
Date:       2015-08-17 20:24:49

El 17/08/15 a les 01:10, Arne Babenhauserheide ha escrit:
> Am Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 23:49:15 schrieb Robert Millan:
>> I managed to play some sound on GNU/Hurd using patched Rump and a modified mplayer. For
>> those interested:
>
> Cool!
>
> Thank you for sharing it!

You're welcome :)

> Did you already share the patches in a public list? If not, could you
> send them here inline?

Yes. I've sent them to rumpkernel-users and they're in the process of
being merged (I still need to work some things out):

	https://www.freelists.org/archive/rumpkernel-users/

However if you just want a copy of the patched tree to build it from
source and/or modify it, buildable Debian packages are in the APT repository
I sent earlier.

--
Robert Millan