List:       debian-hurd
Subject:    Little problem with /etc/init.d/pcmcia
From:       "Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-21 5:13:56

Hi,

I just noticed that the executable "cardmgr" used by
/etc/init.d/pcmcia is supposed to be at /sbin, however that's only
true if /usr is a symlink to /, which is not always true, specially if
crosshurd is used with the default options...  So the safest would be
to globally replace /sbin/cardmgr by /usr/sbin/cardmgr, since the path
where the executable gets installed is /usr/sbin/cardmgr...

I just get to this since I decided to re-install hurd but without the
symbolic link, :)...

Thanks,

--
Javier