List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt Freed!
From:       Avus <top249 () g26 ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       1998-11-19 19:32:05

On the /. discussion exactly the same argument came up. I added a
comment to explain the point of modifications and patches with the QPL.
Bruce Perens (not such a KDE lover IMHO:) has agreed to this and said
he'd probably change the patch clause in the Open Source definition to
change it a bit.

Please have a look at
http://www.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=98/11/18/0742200&pid=1419#2339
and replies.

Regards,
Avus

p.s.: I'm not subscribed to debian-devel, and I'd be grateful if you
were able to forward this message if necessary.