List:       debian-devel
Subject:    ITP: golang-gitlab-lupine-go-mimedb -- library package
From:       "Anoop MS" <anoopms () disroot ! org>
Date:       2019-01-27 7:15:09

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Anoop M S <anoopms@disroot.org>

* Package name : golang-gitlab-lupine-go-mimedb
 Version : 1.33.0-1
 Upstream Author : Nick Thomas <go-mimedb@ur.gs>
* License : MIT
 Programming Lang: Go
 Description : This Go package uses generators to convert this database
 into additions to the stdlib mime package.
 .
 Since all the work is done at compile time, the MIME types end up embedded
 in the binary,loading them on startup is fast, and you still get sensible
 results when /etc/mime.types is unavailable on your platform!
 .
 This work is somewhat inspired by mime-ext-go, which lacks the automatic
 generation (and so easy update) to be found in this package.
 It is a dependency package for gitlab-pages. GitLab Pages daemon used to serve \
static websites for GitLab users. So inorder to package gitlab-pages I have to \
package this dependency. I would like to package gitlab-pages and maintain it.

 Thank You

[Attachment #3 (text/html)]

<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; \
charset=utf-8" /></head><body><div data-html-editor-font-wrapper="true" \
style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"><p>Package: \
Package name : golang-gitlab-lupine-go-mimedb<br> Version : 1.33.0-1<br> Upstream \
Author : Nick Thomas &lt;go-mimedb@ur.gs&gt;<br>* URL : <a \
href="https://gitlab.com/lupine/go-mimedb">https://gitlab.com/lupine/go-mimedb</a><br>* \
License : MIT<br> Programming Lang: Go<br> Description : This Go package uses \
generators to convert this database<br> into additions to the stdlib mime \
package.<br> .<br> Since all the work is done at compile time, the MIME types end up \
embedded<br> in the binary,loading them on startup is fast, and you still get \
This work is somewhat inspired by mime-ext-go, which lacks the automatic<br> \
dependency package for gitlab-pages. GitLab Pages daemon used to serve static \
websites for GitLab users. So inorder to package gitlab-pages I have to package this \
dependency. I would like to package gitlab-pages and maintain it.<br><br> Thank \