On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Jonas Meurer wrote: > That's great indeed. Funny enough, tobi, me and some others discussed > this very topic at the 34c3 Debian meeting and came up with the idea to > add groups functionality to tracker.debian.org. It's awesome to learn > that it already exists :) Good. It could still use some development help. Tracker does not recognize the pseuo-teams Maintainers like https://tracker.debian.org/teams/debian-siridb-packaging-team/ https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libcleri (Note that the entire General section in the top left is missing). > Besides: Is it possible to send mail to > 'desktop-themes-team@tracker.debian.org'? Where does it get forwarded? No. Email sent to that address won't go to anybody. > Giving a group email address whould here would have the advantage that > our package overview web tools (packages, tracker, qa, ...) would link > to the group page automatically, right? Tracker currently needs someone to create the team but that takes a few seconds. It can automatically keep the team up-to-date for all packages that use the same Maintainer email address. Thanks, Jeremy Bicha