List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Issue with PTS watch file service
From:       Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam () gmx ! net>
Date:       2015-06-05 11:24:14

Hi,

Is it possible, that the watch file service of our PTS has some issue
atm? The PTS spuriously reports "temporary or permanent problems" for
some projects, although the watch files look perfectly ok to me and
uscan does work as expected. Some examples:

https://packages.qa.debian.org/a/abgate.html (sf.net)
https://packages.qa.debian.org/a/amsynth.html (github)
https://packages.qa.debian.org/c/calf.html (sf.net)
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debichem-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org (sf.net, other)

For the latter many of the sf.net based projects are missing the
upstream version in the output.

Please feel free to forward this to the correct address.

Regards, Daniel