List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: Standard C Library complance test suite
From:       "John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell" <johnandsara2 () cox ! net>
Date:       2012-03-31 22:19:02

Oh sorry.  I saw BSD MIT not glibc.  And I've never heard a complaint about GPL.  Kernigan / Ritche
wrote C I can't think you'd ever erase that however :)  Pascal might be more!

While cygwin may have a "suite" they are a private company I wouldn't bet to dl and use it without a
lawyer reading any "corporate provided license" they've wrote, my personal preference that is.

~~ True Public Domain released by by Government (ie, like the speach processing core of "Dragon
Speak") are Not always easy to find ~~  Most "free authors" believe GPL is free to use (except in
spite of authors).  I do.

If they are "valued gov. work" they tend to get shuffled and end up in certain hands.

Good luck.  Sorry if I'm all wet on my eyes not seeing it !

	John