List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: What should we do with iceweasel/xulrunner/libmozjs?
From:       md () Linux ! IT (Marco d'Itri)
Date:       2011-02-18 10:42:17

On Feb 18, Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> wrote:

> - Suggest your own if you have better ideas (really, I mean it).
I support option #2: I have been using it since you started packaging it
and it works great: better than 3.6 and hugely better than 3.5.
s390, sparc and ia64 are not exactly popular architectures, and more so
on desktops, so I believe that encouraging their porters would be
helpful.

--=20
ciao,
Marco