List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Suggestion for new virtual package: httpd-wsgi
From:       Stefan Ott <stefan () ott ! net>
Date:       2010-07-09 4:41:15

Hi there,

I would like to suggest a new virtual package, "httpd-wsgi". I'm currently in
the process of packaging a Pylons-based web-application that uses wsgi and
instead of manually keeping / updating a list of all possible implementations
(eg. libapache2-mod-wsgi) it would be very nice if I (and other people who
might want to package wsgi applications) could use a virtual package instead
(similar to httpd-cgi).

Btw, I also filed this as #588497

cheers
--