List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Find complete set of debs
From:       Adrian von Bidder <avbidder () fortytwo ! ch>
Date:       2007-09-06 13:45:28

Hi!

[please cc: me.  Thank you.]

How can I (more or less efficiently - I do have a script but it's very crude
and probably buggy) download all .debs (and for bonus points the source
pkgs, too) that belong to some .deb that I have (same src package, same
version)?

cheers
-- vbi

--
> So does the bible contain invariant sections?
It sure does:
$ bible rev22:18-19
        -- Drew Parsons, in a GFDL debate