List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: debian developer
From:       "Lars Roland" <lroland () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-10 14:41:49

On 3/10/06, Mark Walter <Mark-Walter@t-online.de> wrote:
> Here is my question:
>
> Can anybody help to me to satisfy the demand for the two point's as I'am
> interested to be a debian developer ?

Ahh the the cool factor of having a Debian email address (not that i have one).

> What can I do to arrive the point's mentioned above ?

You could subscribe to debian-mentors and start crafting a package.
Even though Debian has a impressiv amount of packages there are still
some major ones left (mpich2, pvfs2, trac...).

Also check this article:
http://programming.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/01/28/1618201 it
has some extended info