List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: Debian Games Team
From:       Andreas Tille <tillea () rki ! de>
Date:       2006-01-13 8:15:31

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Miriam Ruiz wrote:

> We've been recently talking about creating a group to maintain games in Debian
> in a collaborative way.

Are you aware of the Debian-Junior project.  While quite inactive in the last
time a certain effort was done in classifying games by building some interesting
meta packages.  You might also consider to join the Custom Debian Distribution
effort which might help to make your target better visible for the users.

Kind regards

               Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de