List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: Everyone go test aptitude 0.3.4!
From:       Bernd Schubert <bernd-schubert () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-10-03 11:39:57

>> I reported a bug several weeks ago and didn't get the slightest response.
>
> You filed a single severity: important bug against apt.  Regardless of
> whether you got an answer, this doesn't qualify as "critical".

I decided to fill it in as 'important' only, since I was surprised nobody
else reported it and so I'm not sure this bug is as severe as I believe it
to be. As I only tested it in our chroot environment and since I'm
currently not willing to blow up my home system, I also can't confirm that
other systems/configurations are affected as well.
However, I really didn't expect that my report seems to be ignored.

Regards,
        Bernd