List:       debian-devel
Subject:    SELinux group?
From:       Isaac Clerencia <isaac () debian ! org>
Date:       2005-07-26 14:00:19

Hi, people.

In the last months I've got increasingly interested in SELinux. I know some
people is working on integrating it in Debian, but quite in an individual
fashion. I thing it would be great to have a project in Alioth for this, with
a mailing list and that kind of stuff to try to get proper SELinux in Debian.

Anyone interested?

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es