List:       debian-devel
Subject:    please check if yours bugs reported against wmaker still apply
From:       Bill Allombert <allomber () math ! u-bordeaux ! fr>
Date:       2004-08-31 15:57:36

Hello Debian users and developers,

If you have reported a bug against wmaker (WindowMaker) that is still
open, please check whether the bug still apply to the current version,
and in the negative, please tags the bug as fixed!

I make this call because there are several hundreds of bugs reported
against this package, but inspection let me expect a sizeable
number is fixed already.

Thanks for your attention!

Cheers,
--