List:       debian-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=D9=8EUnicode?= problem
From:       Arash Bijanzadeh <a.bijanzadeh () linuxiran ! org>
Date:       2003-12-18 8:53:15

Hi all,
I faced a problem with unicode and gotto go inside of this technoligy. I
noticed that for example when I am inserting a Arabic_khah with the unicode
0f 062E two bytes with values D8 AE would be inserted to the file. Can
anybody tell me what is the relationship between these two value, and how
does it work.
Thanks
--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.  The world owes you
nothing.  It was here first.