List:       debian-devel
Subject:    Re: Bits from the RM
From:       Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP () dfo-mpo ! gc ! ca>
Date:       2003-12-04 15:38:10

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote on debian-devel-announce:

>                                               I think the best way is to
> file a RFA (which we're redefining as "Request For Assistance" instead
> of just "Request For Adoption") report against wnpp
[cut]
> Third, personnel deployment. As a complement to the "Request For
> Assistance" stuff, we're also creating a new wnpp heading, OTA for
> "Offer To Assist".

Will http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ be modified to reflect these new
tags?  (When it's official I'll modify debian-bug.el)

Does the OTA bug get filled against the package you are offering to help
with, or against wnpp?  I presume against the package you are offering
to help with, but then there's no easy way to see where help is offered
overall.

Thanks,
Peter